Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Pregnancy

Lets just start off with YUCK! My pregnancy wasn't that pleasant at all....it was just down right horrible. Any protein would have me running outside, to the closest bathroom, empty cooking pot, just anything that would hold what was coming up. I threw-up everyday of my pregnancy even with the Dr giving me prescription for the nausea.

I was told usually the nausea will go away after the first trimester.....well I couldn't wait for that day to come. Well it came and went and still I was upchucking everything I ate. I finally came to terms with it and didn't fight it any longer. I would feel the feeling coming and I would just walk outside to my little designated spot and just waited.

My Dr appts were pretty routine and nothing special. I went in and they took my weight, blood pressure, and all that stuff....nothing like I thought it would be with every appt a memorable experience.

My hubby went to almost every appt and the first one he went to was to find out the sex of the baby......a very memorable moment for everyone. Well this one was....our little baby just kept flipping and turning and doing everything he could to not avoid showing off his parts.....needless to say hubby was a bit disappointed but still excited to see his creation. We went back in 4 weeks and sadly that appt my hard working hubby couldn't take off that day. I didn't want to go alone so I asked my mother to come with me. There we saw it....a baby boy!
Every appt my little baby was sounding great, gaining weight, and I was having a healthy normal pregnancy (besides the constant throwing up). So as my pregnancy winded down and were were 4 weeks from my due date I found out that my Dr was going on vacation and wouldn't be back until a week after my due date.....gggggreat......well he had me meet the dr that would be taking over my pregnancy and the birth of my baby and she was very nice and I felt comfortable with proceeding with her as our caretaker.

So the week of my due date I had shown no sign of labor nor any signs it was coming soon. So I went over my due date and at my next appt she said "Well I see no reason to keep you pregnant any longer" and we scheduled me an induction for 2 days later. I was relieved to say the least.....the constant throwing up and the back aches had made me miserable and a bit unpleasant to be around.

I went in on Sunday at 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment